How do I remove a card from Google Pay?
You can remove a card you’ve added to Google Pay in two ways.
Through the Google Pay app:
- Open the Google Pay app.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap ‘Payment’.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Tap ‘More’ in the top right corner, and then ‘Remove payment method’.
Through the Google Pay website:
- Go to the Google Pay website.
- Click on ‘Payment methods’ at the top of the page.
- Find the relevant card, and select ‘Remove’.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?