How do I remove a card from Google Pay™?
You can remove a card you’ve added to Google Pay in two ways.
Through the Google Wallet app:
- Open the Google Wallet app.
- Tap the card you want to remove.
- Tap the ellipses in the top right corner, and then ‘Remove payment method’.
Through the Google Pay website:
- Go to the Google Pay website.
- Click on ‘Payment methods’ at the top of the page.
- Find the relevant card, and select ‘Remove’.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch