Can I use Google Pay overseas?
You can use Google Pay wherever Visa contactless payments are accepted, including overseas. We recommend you take your physical Visa Debit card as a backup, as not all merchants allow contactless payments.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Pay again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is Google Pay and how do I use it?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay?