Can I continue to use my physical card if I disable Good Pay or remove my digital card from Google Pay?
Yes. When you disable Google Pay or remove a registered card from Google Pay, you only suspend the Device Account Number that has been assigned to your card on that device. You can continue to use your physical card for transactions outside Google Pay.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch