Can credit card Additional Cardholders add their cards on Google Pay?
Yes, additional cardholders may add their own card with Google Pay.
The primary cardholder will only be able to remove an additional cardholder's access to Google Pay by removing the additional cardholder from the account altogether. If you wish to remove the additional cardholder, please contact us.
Commonly asked questions
- My card has expired and I received a new one. Do I need to add my card to Google Wallet again?
- Can I use Google Pay to make cash withdrawals?
- Which cards are eligible for Google Pay?
- Can I use Google Pay overseas?
- What is my Virtual Account Number?
- How do I add my card to Google Pay or Google Wallet?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch