What do I need for a credit card application, and how long will it take to complete?
You’ll need your:
- Personal details – e.g. name, DOB
- Contact details
- Current residential status (and previous residential details if you’ve been at your current address for less than 3 years)
- Mobile number
- Email Address
- Financial position
- Annual and monthly income (before and after tax)
- Contact details for your accountant if self-employed
- Types and amounts of other income (e.g. rental income)
- Details of your main expenses, including the current balances owing on your credit cards, loans and investment mortgages.
- Employment Details – e.g. employer name, employer contact details, length of employment
- Personal Identification - Driver's licence number (if you have one)
If you plan to transfer a balance from another financial institution, please provide us with the details of that account, including:
- The name of issuing institution
- the type of card/account (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, etc)
- the name the account's held in
- the card/account number
- BPAY Biller Code of issuing institution (online application only)
- the amount to be transferred
The online credit card application should take you less than 10 minutes to complete and processing the application should take 5-7 business days.