How do I use Business Payment credit in Internet Banking?
You can access business payment credits from the left-hand menu in Internet Banking. You can use them in the following ways:
- Manual Entry: Create business payment templates.
- Saved Template: Customers must choose the account the to which the template is saved and can edit payment details.
- File Upload: Upload payments from accounting software (such as MYOB) to make payments through Internet Banking (Upload in .ABA format).
- Manage my business payments template: You can delete and mange edits.
- Search business payments history: You can perform transaction searches (up to 1 year) on business payments,
- Payments awaiting approval: You can approve or delete payments.
- Future dated payments: View any futured dated Business Payments here as well as delete these payments.