How do I update Apple Pay if my device is updated or replaced?
If you replace or update your device, you’ll need to re-add your card(s) to the device. Go to the 'Getting Started' section of the FAQs.
Remember to remove your cards if you’re no longer using or if you’re selling your device.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?