What do I need to start using Apple Pay®?
You can add your Suncorp Debit card or Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card to your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac. If you want to use Apple Pay with more than one device, you need to add your card to each device.
Note: the Suncorp eftpos card is currently not available for Apple Pay on an iPad or Mac.
Here's what you need to use Apple Pay:
- Your eligible device.
- The latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS.
- An Apple ID signed in to iCloud.
For more information, please visit our Apple Pay webpage.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay® and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay® to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay®?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay® overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch