If I unpair my Apple Watch from my iPhone, will my credit/debit cards be removed from my Watch Wallet app?
Yes. The cards on your Apple Watch will be removed if your watch is unpaired from your iPhone.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?