Can I return items purchased with Apple Pay in-store?
Yes. If you need to return a purchase, you may be asked to provide the last four digits of your Device Account Number.
Find this by going into ‘Settings’, then ‘Wallet & Apple Pay’ and then select the card used to make the purchase. Alternatively, you may need to use your plastic card.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?