How do I update Apple Pay if my card is lost or stolen?
Contact us immediately if your card is lost or stolen – we’ll cancel your card and order you a replacement.
Once your new card has been issued, you can once again use Apple Pay to make purchases while you wait for your new plastic card.
Commonly asked questions
- What is Apple Pay and how do I use it?
- Can I use Apple Pay to get cash out?
- How do I set up Apple Pay?
- If I get a replacement Suncorp Visa Debit card, do I need to add my card again?
- Can I use Apple Pay overseas?
- Can I view transactions in the Wallet App?
- What happens if my device is lost or stolen?