What is the difference between stopping or cancelling a direct debit?
Stopping a Direct Debit will temporarily reject those payments from being taken from your account, until you inform us to remove the stop.
Cancelling a Direct Debit, on the other hand, will permanently stop and reject future payments, and then cancel the Direct Debit arrangement with the relevant service provider or company (e.g. your phone company).
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?