What happens if my direct debit fails?
The direct debit may have failed due to insufficient balance. This is otherwise known as a dishonoured payment (that is, direct debit request is rejected and not taken from your account). You may be charged a fee for a dishonoured direct debit.
If you are wishing to stop or cancel a direct debit from being processed to your account, please contact us or visit us at any store. We also suggest contacting the direct debit user.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?