What are carbon emission estimates?
Carbon emissions are the emissions that are released into the atmosphere from the burning of fossil fuels. The estimated carbon emissions provided for eligible transactions made with the Carbon Insights Account are an estimate of the carbon dioxide equivalent (CO2e). It expresses the impact of greenhouse gases (GHG) in terms of the amount of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) that would create the same amount of warming. So the estimate shown consists of multiple GHGs, expressed as a single number.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch