What is a Product Information Document (PID)?
A Product Information Document (PID) is a document that contains information about financial products and is designed to help you decide if a product can meet your needs.
For everything you need to know about our products, check out our PIDs and forms.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?