What is a pending authorisation on my account?
You can’t stop or cancel a transaction while it’s still pending. Only the Merchant (that is, the service provider or business that the money is going to) can request to release or reverse a pending transaction. To do so, they’ll need to submit a request to us, providing the following transaction details on their company letterhead:
- Card number
- Expiry date
- Cardholder name
- Authorisation number, if available
- Amount of authorisation
The Merchant can send the request to us by email (DQ&CMProcessing@suncorp.com.au) or fax (07 3031 2626). If we don’t receive all these details from the relevant merchant, we may not be able to release or reverse a pending transaction.
Alternatively, you can wait until the transaction has gone through and dispute it, by calling 13 11 55 or visiting a Suncorp store.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?