Is Suncorp Bank registered for CRS and FATCA?
As a Reportable Financial Institution, Suncorp automatically falls within scope of the CRS requirements (without the need to register). This requirement arises under Australian law, therefore, there is no requirement to register.
However, Suncorp Bank and its related entities are registered under FATCA and have received Global Intermediary Identification Numbers (GIINs). Find out more, including our GIIN, by following the hyperlink.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch