How can I deposit money into my Carbon Insights Account?
You can deposit funds to your Carbon Insights Account in any of the following ways:
- Electronic transfer from another eligible Suncorp Bank account.
- Arranging for money to be transferred via an electronic transfer from another financial institution.
- Automatic direct deposit from another financial institution (e.g., salary or other income payment). You should organise the direct deposit with the organisation that will be making the payments by providing your BSB and Account Number along with any other required information to the depositor or financial institution making the deposit.
You can deposit money into your Carbon Insights Main Account by cash or cheque at any of our Smart ATMs around Australia. To do so you’ll need your Visa Debit or eftpos Card. If you’re making an international transfer, you may need Suncorp Bank’s SWIFT code, which is METWAU4B.
Learn more about making payments to a Suncorp Bank account from an overseas account.
You cannot deposit cash or cheques into your Carbon Insights Account at Suncorp Bank branches.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch