How do I add sub-accounts to an existing Carbon Insights Account?
You can open a sub-account and add it to your existing Carbon Insights Account easily through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App.
To add a sub-account through Internet Banking:
- Log in and select ‘Open new account/loan’ from the left-hand menu.
- Click on the ‘Savings Accounts & Term Deposits’ tile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Carbon Insights Sub-Account’ section and click ‘Add Sub-Account’.
- Follow the prompts and select how many sub-accounts you’d like to open and name away!
To add a sub-account through the Suncorp App:
- Log in, scroll down and select ‘Add an account or product’.
- Select ‘Open a new account or product’.
- Click on the ‘Savings Accounts & Term Deposits’ tile and click ‘Open Now’.
- Click on Carbon Insights Sub-Accounts.
- Follow the prompts and when prompted select the Carbon Insights Main account that the Sub-Account is to be linked to.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch