How do I earn the Growth Saver bonus interest?
To earn the bonus interest on your Growth Saver account, each month you need to:
- Grow your net balance by $200 or more (excluding interest); and
- Make no more than one withdrawal.
For example, say you make a withdrawal of $600 to cover your car registration. If you still want to earn bonus interest for that month, you need to contribute at least $800 into your account before the end of the month. You also can’t make any more than that one withdrawal.
For full details, check out our Growth Saver page.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch