How are flexiRate interest rates set?
flexiRates allow you to lock away a portion (from $1 to $1 million dollars inclusive) of your savings within your account at a higher interest rate for up to 12 months on your 55+ account, eOptions account, Everday Options sub-account and Business Saver account. flexiRates’ interest rates are fixed for the period you’ve nominated them for. You can see your current flexiRates on your account statement, along with your balances and interest rates.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?