How can I change the frequency of my home loan repayments?
If you’ve set up a recurring payment to a home loan from your Suncorp Bank account, you can edit it at any time (including the frequency) through Internet Banking or the Suncorp App.
Through Internet Banking:
- Log in to Internet Banking.
- Select 'Transfer Money'
- Select ‘Edit’ in the ‘Transfers’ tab.
Through the Suncorp App:
- Launch the Suncorp App.
- Tap ‘Manage’ on the top right corner of the Banking tab.
- Select ‘Scheduled Payments’.
- Find the recurring payment to your home loan, tap on it to see more details, then select the ‘Edit Payment’ button.
If you have direct debit set up to pay off your home loan, or you’re making repayments from an external bank account, you’ll need to contact us or your other bank to change your repayment frequency.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?