How is Suncorp Bank working with carbon service provider Cogo?
We’re working with Cogo to help customers get a better understanding of their estimated carbon emissions. We're doing this by providing our Carbon Insights Account. This account gives customers the ability to view an estimate of the carbon emissions associated with their transactions on the account calculated by matching each transaction to an industry, and multiplying spend by an average emission factor for that industry.
The carbon emissions data provided is an estimate only calculated using data provided by Cogo (a third-party provider) related to industry averages of carbon emissions per dollar spent for different merchant types (Industry Data). Calculations are based on averages only and are not specific to each item purchased at individual merchants and do not reflect individual merchant’s sustainability practices.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch