How do you calculate my carbon emissions?
A person’s ‘carbon footprint’ is an estimate of the collective carbon (and other greenhouse gas) emissions that are related to their lifestyle and activities. We are working with leading carbon service provider Cogo to source industry-level emissions data aligned to customer spend categories. To calculate your estimated carbon emissions associated with your use of the Carbon Insights Account, Cogo matches transactions to a specific industry (e.g., fashion, grocery, insurance). It then multiplies each transaction by an ‘emissions factor’ for that industry to estimate the carbon emissions of that transaction.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?
Need more help?
If you haven't found what you're looking for, please get in touch