Where can I find my account number?
You can find your account number on documents like your bank statement and cheque book. You can also find it easily through Internet Banking and the Suncorp App.
If you’re looking for your Internet Banking Customer ID (CID) – that is, the number you use to log in to Internet Banking - that’s different to your account number. Your CID would have been given to you when you first registered for Internet Banking. Click here to register for Internet Banking if you haven’t already.
Commonly asked questions
- What is my Suncorp BSB?
- What are my daily limits, and how do I change it?
- How do I change my name and contact details on my accounts?
- How do I create and add sub-accounts to an existing Everyday Options Account?
- What flexiRates are currently available?
- Where can I find my account number?
- How can I deposit money into my account?