Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Card?
Take advantage of our lowest interest rate on purchases and our lowest annual fee – all in one great card.
Our Suncorp Standard Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Ready to apply?
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified. Offers may be extended or withdrawn at any time without notice.
1. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum $25,000 for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card.
2. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer, for a period of 14 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. There is no BT fee applicable to this promotional offer.
3. You can earn 10% cashback on Eligible Purchases made by both the Primary or Additional Cardholders in the first 6 months from card approval, up to a total value of $150. Eligible Purchase means any Retail Purchase (as defined in the Suncorp Credit Card Terms & Conditions) which is made by the use of a Card or any other means permitted by Suncorp, excluding (but not limited to) transactions by way of Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, fees, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, foreign exchange and ATM / Bank charges, interest charges, finance charges, government charges, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, insurance charges, payments to loan accounts (mortgage etc), purchases in excess of limits on the Account, BPAY payments, and if the Account is more than $10,000 in credit only, all other transactions. Charge backs, refunds or fraudulent transactions are not eligible to receive cash back. 10% cashback will be credited to the relevant Cardholder’s account within 6-8 weeks of eligible purchases being made. Please note that if you have a balance transfer, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make. Offer is available to customers who submit their application by 31 January 2019. Post this advertised date, Suncorp reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice. This offer is available on the Standard Credit Card Only.
4. Exclusive Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
5. The Annual Percentage Rates for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 12.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 01/05/2017.
6. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian Credit Licence No. 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.