Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Card?
Take advantage of our lowest interest rate on purchases and our lowest annual fee – all in one great card.
Our Suncorp Standard Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Helping you pay
on the go.
Suncorp is making it easy to pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch, with Apple Pay now available.
You can now add your debit card or Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card.
Ready to apply?
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified.
To obtain a copy of the respective Target Market Determination (TMD) document related to Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards, please visit the forms and documents page.
1. The Annual Percentage Rates for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 12.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 1 July 2023.
2. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on NAB's Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $25,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card.
3. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
4. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
5. Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Card introductory offer of 0% p.a. for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers applies.
Purchases:The promotional rate of 0% p.a. will apply to the retail purchase balance for a promotional period of 6 months, commencing from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period, the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 12.74% p.a. will apply to the retail purchase balance. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate.
Balance transfers:Your total Balance Transfers may not exceed 80% of your Credit Limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for a period of 6 months. The 6 months promotional period commences when the Balance Transfer is processed, and you must make the Balance Transfer request within 90 days from approval to receive this offer. At the end of the Balance Transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the applicable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please refer to our balance transfer FAQs. This offer is valid until 29 February 2024. Post this advertised date, NAB reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
Under this offer of 0% p.a. for 6 months on purchases and balance transfers, an annual fee of $0 will be charged for the first year upon activation of your account. The standard annual fee, currently $55, will be charged on each anniversary of card approval in subsequent years.
This offer is not available when closing or transferring from another Suncorp branded credit card account or in conjunction with any other Suncorp branded credit card offer.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on NAB's behalf under an agreement with NAB. NAB has acquired the business relating to this credit from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support NAB's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Internet Banking and Suncorp Telephone Banking).