Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Standard Credit Card?
Take advantage of our lowest interest rate on purchases and our lowest annual fee – all in one great card.
Our Suncorp Standard Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Credit Card Terms & Conditions
1. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum $25,000 for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card.
2. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 14 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Credit Cards. The interest rates are current as at 01/07/2016.This offer ends 31/01/2017.
3. Exclusive Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
4. The Annual Percentage Rates for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 12.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 01/07/2016.
5. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offer.
Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (“Citigroup”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.