Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Save with 0% p.a. interest for 14 months on Purchases and 0% p.a. for 14 months on Balance Transfers1
(BT reverts to cash advance rate thereafter, currently 21.99% p.a.)
Plus $49 annual fee for the first year2. Offer ends 30 June 2020.
Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card?
Be rewarded for your purchases and enjoy premium benefits such as complimentary insurances. Plus, choose our Qantas Frequent Flyer option for more benefits and rewards.
Our Suncorp Platinum Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning reward points
- Earn 1.25 Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions.4
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, merchandise, vouchers, gift cards and more.
Looking to earn Frequent Flyer Points?
Choose the Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Card for an additional $49 p.a. and earn 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every dollar spent (capped at $8,000 per statement period).4
Redeeming reward points
As a Suncorp Rewards Member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Call the Suncorp Bank Rewards Centre on 13 11 55 between Monday and Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Reward points.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified.
1. Balance Transfers: Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The promotional rate of 0% p.a. applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application for a promotional period of 14 months. The 14 month promotional period commences once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer promotional period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable annual percentage rate for cash advances, currently 21.99% p.a. This offer excludes balances transferred from other Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please see our Credit Card FAQs.
Purchases: The promotional rate of 0% p.a. applies to retail purchases for a promotional period of 14 months from the date your account is approved. At the end of the promotional period, the variable annual percentage rate for retail purchases, currently 20.74% p.a, will apply to any outstanding retail purchases and any new retail purchases. Please note you will not be entitled to any interest-free days on retail purchases at the end of the promotional period until you pay the closing balance from a statement of account by the payment due date on that statement (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date).
This offer is valid until 30 June 2020.
Minimum monthly payments required. Payments will be applied to your account as per the Credit Card Terms and Conditions and Other Important Information. Please note that if you make a retail purchase before your balance transfer is processed, payments made during the promotional period will be applied to the retail purchase balance before the balance transfer.
2. For applications submitted by 30 June 2020, you will be billed an annual fee of $49 for the first year upon activation of your account. The standard annual fee, currently $129, will be billed each anniversary from card approval in subsequent years. These fees are subject to change.
3. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
4. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. [Suncorp Credit Card Qantas Frequent Flyer]: The Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Credit Card Qantas Frequent Flyer program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program.
5. Complimentary insurance covers: Terms, limitations, conditions and exclusions apply. Refer to the Complimentary Insurance Description of Insurance Cover for further insurance. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) which allows eligible Citigroup account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citigroup does not guarantee this insurance.
6. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions.
7. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
8. The Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 20.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 01/04/2020.
9. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
10. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian Credit Licence No. 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.