Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card?
Be rewarded for your purchases and enjoy premium benefits such as complimentary insurances, extended warranty, and bonus cashback. Plus, upgrade to our Qantas Frequent Flyer option for more benefits and rewards.
Our Suncorp Platinum Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning reward points
- Earn 1.25 reward points for every dollar spent. 3
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, merchandise, vouchers, gift cards and more.
Looking to earn Frequent Flyer Points?
Upgrade to the Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Card for $49 p.a. & earn 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every dollar spent 8
Redeeming reward points
As a Suncorp Rewards Member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Call the Suncorp Bank Rewards Centre on 13 11 75 between Monday and Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Reward points.
1. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
2. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
3. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the relevant Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions which are available at www.suncorpbank.com.au/cardinfo
4. Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 18 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Credit Cards. The interest rates are current as at 01/07/2016. This offer ends 31/01/2017.
5. 5% cashback can be earned on retail purchases for 3 months from account approval, up to a total of $250 cashback. Cash advances, balance transfers, BPAY transactions, charge backs, refunds and certain other transactions (including fraudulent transactions) are not eligible to receive cashback. Cashback will be credited to the approved account within 10 weeks of the 3 month period ending. Offer is available to customers who submit their application by 31/01/2017.
6. For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and are subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
7. For full Guaranteed Pricing Scheme terms and conditions and 'covered product' definitions please refer to Insurance Cover Suncorp Platinum Gold Card Plus Card.pdf
8. On 1 May 2016 the Qantas Frequent Flyer reward point earn rate on the Clear Options Platinum credit card will become 0.5 reward points for every $1 spent. Prior to 1 May 2016 the Qantas Frequent Flyer reward point earn rate will be 1 reward point for every $1 spent. An additional annual fee of $49 will apply to join Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program. Terms and Conditions of Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program apply. The Suncorp Clear Options primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Rewards Program
9. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.