Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card?
Be rewarded for your purchases and enjoy premium benefits such as complimentary insurances. Plus, choose our Qantas Frequent Flyer option for more benefits and rewards.
Our Suncorp Platinum Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning Suncorp Credit Card reward points
- Earn 1.25 Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions.3
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, eVouchers, Cashback and more.
Looking to earn Frequent Flyer Points?
Choose the Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Card for an additional $49 p.a. and earn 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every dollar spent (capped at $8,000 per statement period).3
Redeeming Suncorp Credit Card Reward points
As a Suncorp Credit Card Rewards member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Contact our Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Team on 13 11 55 during business hours. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Credit Card Reward points.
Apple Pay. Helping you pay on the go.
Suncorp is making it easy to pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch, with Apple Pay now available.
You can now add your debit card or Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory credit card offers are not available in conjunction with a Home Package Plus package. Should you choose to take up an introductory offer an Annual Card fee will apply.
To obtain a copy of the respective Target Market Determination (TMD) document related to Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards, please visit the forms and documents page.
1. To earn 130,000 bonus Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points, you must apply for a Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card by 31 August 2022, then spend $3,000 or more on Eligible Transactions within 90 days from approval. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and traveller cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transaction which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions, for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. The bonus Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points will be credited to your Rewards Balance within 6-8 weeks from meeting the spend hurdle providing your Account is open and in good standing. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Program terms and conditions. This offer is valid until 31 August 2022. Post this advertised date, we reserve the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
2. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on NAB's Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
3. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Program. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transaction which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. [Suncorp Credit Card Qantas Frequent Flyer]: The Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Credit Card Qantas Frequent Flyer program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program.
4. Your total Balance Transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred for the advertised promotional period. The promotional period commences once the Balance Transfer is processed. At the end of the Balance Transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Please note, you are not entitled to any interest free days on retail purchases whilst you have a Balance Transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable Annual Percentage Rate. If we approve your credit card application, the Balance Transfer offer will be available for up to 90 days from the date your application is approved. For important information to consider before taking up a Balance Transfer, please refer to our balance transfer FAQs. This offer is valid until 31 August 2022. Post this advertised date, NAB reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
5. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions.
6. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
7. The Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 20.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 1 July 2022.
8. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
9. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
10. Complimentary insurance covers: Terms, limitations, conditions and exclusions apply. Refer to the Complimentary Insurance Description of Insurance Cover for further insurance. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued a Complimentary insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). NAB is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp credit cards. NAB has acquired the business relating to these products from Citigroup Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098) (“Citi”). Citi has agreed with NAB to provide transitional services in relation to the transferred business. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Neither NAB nor Citi nor any of its related corporations guarantee this insurance.
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on NAB's behalf under an agreement with NAB. NAB has acquired the business relating to this credit from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support NAB's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Internet Banking and Suncorp Telephone Banking).