Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card?
Be rewarded for your purchases and enjoy premium benefits such as complimentary insurances. Plus, choose our Qantas Frequent Flyer option for more benefits and rewards.
Our Suncorp Platinum Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning reward points
- Earn 1.25 Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions.3
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, merchandise, vouchers, gift cards and more.
Looking to earn Frequent Flyer Points?
Choose the Suncorp Qantas Frequent Flyer Card for an additional $49 p.a. and earn 0.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer points for every dollar spent (capped at $8,000 per statement period).3
Redeeming Suncorp Credit Card Reward points
As a Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Call the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Centre on 13 11 55 between Monday and Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Reward points.
Apple Pay. Helping you pay on the go.
Suncorp is making it easy to pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch, with Apple Pay now available.
You can now add your debit card or Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified.
1. To earn 100,000 bonus Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points, you must apply for a Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card by 4 October 2021, then spend $3,000 or more on Eligible Transactions within 90 days from approval. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and traveller cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions, for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. The bonus Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Points will be credited to your Rewards Balance within 6-8 weeks from meeting the spend hurdle providing your Account is open and in good standing. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Program terms and conditions. Please note that if you have a transferred balance, you will be charged interest on any spend that you make. This offer is valid until 4 October 2021. Post this advertised date, we reserve the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice. Please note, introductory credit card offers are not available in conjunction with a Home Package Plus package. Should you choose to take up an introductory offer an Annual Card fee will apply.
2. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Visa card.
3. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. [Suncorp Credit Card Qantas Frequent Flyer]: The Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card primary cardholder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee applies. Membership is subject to Qantas Frequent Flyer Program terms and conditions. Only Qantas Frequent Flyer points can be earned in Suncorp Credit Card Qantas Frequent Flyer program and are subject to the terms and conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer Program.
4. Your total Balance Transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for the advertised promotional period. The promotional period commences once the Balance Transfer is processed. At the end of the Balance Transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Please note, you are not entitled to any interest free days on retail purchases whilst you have a Balance Transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable annual percentage rate. If we approve your credit card application, the Balance Transfer offer will be available for up to 90 days from the date your application is approved. For important information to consider before taking up a Balance Transfer, please refer to our balance transfer FAQs. This offer is valid until 4 October 2021. Post this advertised date, Citi reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
5. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Terms and Conditions.
6. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
7. The Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 20.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 01/04/2020.
8. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
9. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
10. Complimentary insurance covers: Terms, limitations, conditions and exclusions apply. Refer to the Complimentary Insurance Description of Insurance Cover for further insurance. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued an insurance group policy to Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098 (Citigroup) which allows eligible Citigroup account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Citigroup does not guarantee this insurance.
11. This feature is known as Select and Credit. Select and Credit is available on eligible purchases. An eligible purchase means an Eligible Transaction that you use Select and Credit on within 60 days of the Transaction Date. Eligible Transaction is defined in the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the full definition. For more information on Select and Credit and Suncorp Credit Card Rewards and redeeming points, go to the Suncorp Bank Rewards website.
12. Subject to your application approval, you will be billed $64 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $129 in subsequent years whilst the account remains open. This offer is valid until 4 October 2021.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian Credit Licence No. 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.