Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Gold Credit Card?
Make your purchases count with free access to the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program plus enjoy the freedom of 55 days interest free period. 1
Our Suncorp Gold Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning reward points
- Earn 1 Reward point for every dollar spent up to $1,500 per month. 3
- 0.5 points per $1 spent thereafter.
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, merchandise, vouchers, gift cards and more.
Redeeming reward points
As a Suncorp Rewards Member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Call the Suncorp Bank Rewards Centre on 13 11 75 between Monday and Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Reward points.
Compare all Credit Cards
Ready to apply?
1. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for 2 consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest once you make a purchase. There is no interest free period for Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
2. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our credit criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum $30,000 for the Suncorp Clear Options Gold card.
3. Customers earn 1 Reward point for every $1 spent (up to $1,500 per month) and 0.5 points for every $1 spent thereafter. All Rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. Cash advances, balance transfers and certain other transactions do not earn Reward points.
4. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in: Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
Fees, charges and credit criteria apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citigroup") is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 ("Suncorp Bank") promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup's behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and phone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.