Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Gold Credit Card?
Make your purchases count with free access to the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program plus enjoy the freedom of up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases.1
Our Suncorp Gold Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning Suncorp Credit Card reward points
- Earn 1 Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Point for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions up to $1,500 per Statement Period. 0.5 Points per $1 spent thereafter. 4
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for Select and Credit, eVouchers, Cashback and more.
Redeeming Suncorp Credit Card reward points
As a Suncorp Credit Card Rewards member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Contact our Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Team on 13 11 55 during business hours. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Credit Card Reward points.
Helping you pay
on the go.
Suncorp is making it easy to pay using your iPhone or Apple Watch, with Apple Pay now available.
You can now add your debit card or Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card.
Ready to apply?
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified.
To obtain a copy of the respective Target Market Determination (TMD) document related to Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards, please visit the forms and documents page.
1. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
2. The Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Gold card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 20.5% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 1 July 2023.
3. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on NAB's Credit Criteria, your credit rating and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $30,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Gold card.
4. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined.
5. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
6. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in: Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on NAB's behalf under an agreement with NAB. NAB has acquired the business relating to this credit from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the Credit Cards. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support NAB's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Internet Banking and Suncorp Telephone Banking).
Complimentary insurance covers: Terms, limitations, conditions and exclusions apply. Refer to our Complimentary Insurance T&Cs on our forms and documents page for further assistance. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued a Complimentary insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in our Complimentary Insurance T&Cs on our forms and documents page which may be amended from time to time. Neither NAB nor Citi nor any of its related corporations guarantee this insurance.