Why choose the Suncorp Clear Options Gold Credit Card?
Make your purchases count with free access to the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program plus enjoy the freedom of up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases.1
Our Suncorp Gold Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning reward points
- Earn 1 Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Point for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions up to $1,500 per Statement Period. 0.5 Points per $1 spent thereafter. 4
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Redeem for your points for travel, merchandise, vouchers, gift cards and more.
Redeeming reward points
As a Suncorp Rewards Member, you can redeem your points as often as you like for a Reward that suits you. There are two easy ways to redeem:
Online: View your points balance and redeem online through Suncorp Internet Banking - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the latest online rewards catalogue.
Phone: Call the Suncorp Bank Rewards Centre on 13 11 55 between Monday and Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Please note - only the main cardholder and authorised persons may redeem Suncorp Reward points.
Compare all Credit Cards
Ready to apply?
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers unless otherwise specified.
1. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers. Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
2. The Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Gold card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 20.5% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 01/04/2020.
3. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Citigroup’s Credit Criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $30,000 p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Gold card.
4. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Bank Rewards Program. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined.
5. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
6. For full Guaranteed Pricing Scheme Terms and Conditions, Exclusions and ‘covered product’ definitions please refer to Insurance Cover Suncorp Platinum Gold Card Plus Card.
7. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in: Foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 ("Citigroup") is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian credit licence 229882 ("Suncorp Bank") promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup's behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and phone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.