Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards
Choose an option that’s right for you. Whether you’re looking to earn Rewards, Frequent Flyer points or simply need a low rate option.
Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
Receive these great benefits across all our credit cards
Manage your credit limit
Existing customers may be able to request a credit card upgrade by calling us on 13 11 55 (subject to eligibility).
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Bank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other credit card introductory offers. Offers end 31/7/2018, offers may be extended.
1. You can earn $100 cashback when you spend a minimum of $3,000 on eligible purchases, both in Australia or internationally, on your credit card within 6 months from card approval. To qualify for the cash back, the eligible purchases can be made by both the primary and additional card holders. Eligible purchase means any Retail Purchase which is made by the use of a Card or any other means permitted by Suncorp, excluding (but not limited to) transactions by way of Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, fees, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, foreign exchange and ATM / Bank charges, interest charges, finance charges, government charges, payments to the Australian Taxation Office, insurance charges, payments to loan accounts (mortgage etc), purchases in excess of limits on the Account, BPAY payments, and if the Account is more than $10,000 in credit only, all other transactions. Charge backs, refunds or fraudulent transactions are not eligible to receive cash back. Cash back will be credited to the approved accounts within 10 weeks after the qualifying purchases have been made. Offer is available to customers who submit their application by 31 July 2018. Offer may be extended. This offer is available on the Standard Credit Card Only.*
2. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full (including any balance transfer amounts) for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest from the purchase date. No interest free period is available on cash advances or while you have balance transfers.
3. For full terms and conditions of the Rewards Programs, please refer to the Suncorp Clear Options Rewards Terms and Conditions.
4. Triple rewards Points can be earned on all Eligible Transactions, made in Australia and internationally for 6 months from account approval, up to a total of 30,000 rewards Points. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transactions which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions, which provides further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. Offer is available to customers who submit their application by 31 July 2018. Offer may be extended. This offer is available on the Platinum Credit Card Only.
* Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer, for a period of 12 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Standard card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer on your account. There is no BT fee applicable to this promotional offer.
# Your total balance transfers may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. The 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 18 months from the date the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the balance transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum card. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. The 0% p.a. balance transfer interest rate will not be valid for transfers from other Citigroup or Suncorp Bank Credit Cards. The interest rates are current as at 01/05/2017.
Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian Credit Licence No. 238098 (Citigroup) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, Australian Credit Licence No. 229882 (Suncorp Bank) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on Citigroup’s behalf under an agreement with Citigroup. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support Citigroup’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Bank internet banking and telephone banking). Suncorp Bank has not assisted you to make this application and does not suggest you apply for any particular Suncorp Clear Options Credit Card type. Citigroup, not Suncorp Bank, will be assessing your application.