Is a mobile EFTPOS terminal right for my business?
This EFTPOS terminal is ideal for face to face debit and credit-card transactions conducted from a moving, or remote location.It's perfect for places like Kiosks, pay-at-the-table restaurants, COD couriers, and mobile trades, like mechanics, technicians, and plumbers.
Mobile EFTPOS is not limited strictly to moving or remote businesses.
- Flexibility of wireless GPRS connectivity, through plans provided by either Optus or Telstra.
- Cable-free terminal; simply charge the battery and go.
- Multi Merchant capability - allows multiple businesses to trade via one terminal; for example, processing multiple transactions from independent bodies at a hairdresser salon. Up to 11 merchants per terminal.
- Accepts all major credit and debit cards, and, upon approval, American Express and Diners Club.
- Easy handling of purchases, refunds, voids, cash-out, tipping (with reports), Pre-Authorisation, Manual and Auto settlement of your daily transactions, and of surcharge amounts.
- Fast, daily settlement, 7 days a week, giving you access to your cash the next day.
- Simple, uncomplicated design that features large keys, large backlit screen, clear help menus. Drop-in paper rolls to combat paper jams.
- Secure, peace of mind processing backed by advanced physical and logical security features.
Additional functionality available
Our service guarantee to you
- Free installation and connection
- Comprehensive, on-site training for you and your staff
- 24 hour, 7 day technical support from the EFTPOS Terminal Support helpdesk on 1800 836 055
As the individual needs of each business is different, our competitive pricing plans are best discussed with one of our Payment Specialists. While you’re here, however, look what we offer you at no additional cost:
- Free stationery (printer rolls, cleaning cards, order forms, transaction-, summary-, and refund-vouchers, merchant summary envelopes, stickers, and quick reference guides)
- Free terminal installation and connection.
- No authorisation fees.
- No declined transaction fees.
- Free depositing of trade into a Suncorp Bank Business Account.
- Suncorp Bank offers one rate for all Visa and Master card, credit card transactions.
Ready to get in touch?
Merchant facilities are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722. To approved applicants. Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request.