This bulk payments system makes it easy to pay up to 1,000 unique recipients at a time. It’s great for paying staff or suppliers.
You can either set up the files manually within Internet Banking, or import files from accounting software such as Quicken, MYOB or Xero.
Payments submitted before 4pm will usually be available to recipients the next business day.
To be able to use Business Payments, you’ll need:
- An eligible Suncorp Business Account,
- An external transfer password OR Security Token, and
- A Credit APCA (Australian Payments Clearing Association) ID
You can create and save up to 25 templates (each with up to 1,000 recipients) once you’re a registered Internet Banking and are a Business Payments customer, log on and select ‘Business Payments’.
Find out more about Business Payments.
Xero’s online accounting software provides visibility of your business accounts in a simple, smart and secure way. We’ve partnered with Xero to make it easier for you to access your Suncorp accounts with your Xero software.
Transaction and Savings accounts: Have your account transactions sent automatically into Xero with Suncorp Bank direct feeds. These can be set up for everyday accounts, offset accounts and savings accounts. Visit Xero’s help centre to learn more.
Other accounts: For other accounts, you can set up your Suncorp Bank account within Xero, and every time you log in, any new transactions will be pulled from Internet Banking into Xero. If you prefer, you can download your transaction history from Internet Banking, and manually upload it into Xero as well.
Check account balances and transaction history, and easily open new accounts.
Send money to suppliers here or overseas and schedule one-off or recurring transfers.
Save, download or print your eStatements anytime.
Pay bills using BPAY®
Pay a bill now or set up one-off or recurring future payments using a BPAY biller code.
How can I download statement or transaction information to use with my financial accounting software?
You can view, print and download your transaction information for any of your accounts within Internet Banking. Depending on your account type, you can retrieve up to 2 years of transactions.
You can save your results in CSV, OFX, QIF and ASCII formats to match your accounting software preferences.
To download or export transactions from Internet Banking:
- Logon to Internet Banking
- Select Transaction History from the left hand menu
- Select the Account you wish to search Enter the period you wish to search and click search
- Once your results are presented, click the ‘Download Transactions’ link, making sure that you choose the correct format.
What is the difference between personal and account limits?
The personal limit is the maximum amount of money that a person can transfer on any given day, whereas an account limit is the maximum amount of money that be transferred from an Account on any given day.
How do I use Business Payment credit in Internet Banking?
Within the 'Business Payments' section in Internet Banking, you can create and manage payments as you need.
- Manual Entry: Create Business Payments templates in this section and save them for future use.
- Saved Template: Any templates you have saved appear here. You must choose the account the template is saved to, and can edit payment details.
- File Upload: Upload payments from accounting software (Such as MYOB) to make payments through Internet Banking (Note: Payment Upload files must been in .ABA format).
- Manage My Business Payments Template: You can select business payments templates from here to delete and manage.
- Search Business Payments History: You can perform transaction searches (up to 1 year) on completed business payments.
- Payments Awaiting Approval: Any business payments that are awaiting approval will show here. You can approve or delete by clicking “Select” on the payment.
- Future Dated Payments: View any future dated Business Payments here, with the option to delete them if needed.
Things you should know
View Internet Banking terms and conditions
Banking products issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 AFSL No. 229882 Australian Credit Licence 229882. Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request. Fees and charges apply. Please read the applicable Product Information Document before making any decisions about a product. Contact us for a copy.
Apple and Macintosh are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
BPAY® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.