Our Suncorp Platinum Credit Card includes access to
And is protected by
Earning Qantas Points
- A $129 annual fee plus a $49 p.a. fee to earn Qantas Points will apply. 8
- Earn 0.5 Qantas Points for every dollar spent on Eligible Transactions, capped at $8,000 per Statement Period. 3
- Earning Qantas Points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel and eating out. Then, put your Qantas points towards your next holiday.
National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards. Suncorp-Metway Ltd (ABN 66 010 831 722, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 229882) (“Suncorp Bank”) promotes and distributes Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards on NAB's behalf under an agreement with NAB. NAB has acquired the business relating to this credit from Citigroup Pty Ltd (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238098) (“Citi”) and has appointed Citi to assist to administer the Credit Cards. Our/us/we means NAB unless the context otherwise requires it. Suncorp Bank will not guarantee or otherwise support NAB's obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Credit Cards (other than those relating to Suncorp Internet Banking and Suncorp Telephone Banking).
Terms and conditions, fees and charges apply and are available on request. Existing Suncorp Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for introductory offers. Introductory credit card offers are not available in conjunction with a Home Package Plus package or any other offer. Should you choose to take up an introductory offer an Annual Card fee will apply.
To obtain a copy of the respective Target Market Determination (TMD) document related to Suncorp Clear Options Credit Cards, please visit the forms and documents page.
1. To earn 40,000 bonus Qantas Points, you must apply for a Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card by 29 February 2024, enrol to earn Qantas Points with the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card which has a $49 p.a. fee, then make eligible spends of $4,500 or more within 90 days from approval. Please note, purchases must be processed and charged to your account within the spend period. Eligible spend means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advance, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, refunds and chargebacks, purchases of foreign currency and traveller cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges, such as interest and ATM charges and transactions made using points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 8 weeks of meeting the spend criteria. Your Account must remain open, in good standing standing (for example your account is not in default, suspended or closed) and be enrolled to earn Qantas Points with the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card at a cost of A$49 per year. All rewards are subject to the terms and conditions of the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Program terms and conditions. You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member and have advised us of your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to earn Qantas Points with the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Any eligible spend will not contribute to this bonus points offer until a Qantas Frequent Flyer number is provided. This offer is valid until 29 February 2024. Post this advertised date, we reserve the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice. It is not available in conjunction with Suncorp Credit Card Rewards offers or a Home Package Plus package.
2. Your total Balance Transfers may not exceed 80% of your Credit Limit. A 0% p.a. interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer for a period of 12 months. The 12 months promotional period commences when the Balance Transfer is processed, and you must make the Balance Transfer request within 90 days from approval to receive this offer. At the end of the Balance Transfer period, the interest rate on any outstanding transferred balance will revert to the applicable Annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances, currently 21.99% p.a. Please note, you are not entitled to any interest free days on retail purchases whilst you have a Balance Transfer. This means that all spend will be charged interest at the applicable Annual Percentage Rate. For important information to consider before taking up a balance transfer, please refer to our balance transfer FAQs. This offer is valid until 29 February 2024. Post this advertised date, NAB reserves the right to continue, withdraw or change the offer at any time without notice.
3. All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Suncorp Credit Card Rewards Program. An Eligible Transaction means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, Special Promotions, BPAY payments, purchases of foreign currency and travellers cheques, transactions made in operating a business, payments to other Suncorp Bank accounts, bank fees and charges such as interest and ATM charges, transactions made using Points and government related transactions. Please refer to the full definition of Eligible Transaction which is set out on page 3 of the Rewards Program terms and conditions for further information on government related transactions in addition to how an Eligible Transaction will be determined. The Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card primary cardholder must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn bonus Qantas points. Membership and points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Please note a joining fee of A$49 p.a. applies to earn Qantas Points with the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card.
4. Complimentary insurance covers: Terms, limitations, conditions and exclusions apply. Refer to the Complimentary Insurance Description of Insurance Cover for further insurance. AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177 AFSL 245631 (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) under a binder from the insurer, Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 has issued a Complimentary insurance group policy to National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) which allows eligible NAB account holders and cardholders to claim under it as third party beneficiaries by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth). NAB is the credit provider and issuer of Suncorp credit cards. NAB has acquired the business relating to these products from Citigroup Pty Limited (ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL and Australian credit licence 238098) (“Citi”). Citi has agreed with NAB to provide transitional services in relation to the transferred business. Any advice on insurance is general advice only and not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. The terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the group policy are set out in the Description of Insurance Cover Terms and Conditions which may be amended from time to time. Neither NAB nor Citi nor any of its related corporations guarantee this insurance.
5. Visa Entertainment Offers supplied by Visa. Visit www.visaentertainment.com.au for details.
6. The Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances for the Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card is currently 21.99% p.a. The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases is currently 20.74% p.a. Interest rates are variable and subject to change. Interest rates current as at 3 April 2023.
7. The interest free period applies when you pay your full closing balance from your last statement of account by the payment due date (excluding any fixed payment option balance which isn’t due for payment by that payment due date). No interest free period is available on cash advances or balance transfers Whilst you have a balance transfer you will be charged interest on your daily unpaid balance.
8. Annual Credit Card fee of $129 applies. Additionally, this promotion is only available if you enrol to earn Qantas Points at a cost of $49 p.a.
9. We charge you an international transaction fee of 3.4%, of which a 1% service and assessment fee is payable by us to Visa, for any retail purchase or cash advance transaction in; foreign currency, once converted to Australian dollars; and/or Australian dollars (or any other currency), when either the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located overseas. Note: It may not always be clear that the merchant or its financial institution/payment processor is located outside Australia.