Remote controlled model or toy model car


If you enjoy racing a remote control model or toy model car, then you’ll know they can be a bit dear. Ensure that you're insured with Suncorp Contents Insurance.

What policy covers remote controlled model or toy car



Classic Extras


Classic Advantages


What’s covered

We cover remote controlled model or toy motor vehicles for loss or damage caused by an insured event that occurs at your insured address. A toy motor vehicle is a vehicle designed to be used by a child. It is not a motorbike, moped or motorcycle regardless of the power or description. It is also not a personal transportation vehicle. For a claim on an item over $3,000, we will ask for proof of purchase, a professional valuation and a photograph.

What’s not covered

There are instances where you will not be covered. You can learn more about these exclusions in the Product Disclosure Statement.