Suncorp Bank offers financial relief to South Australia and Victoria bushfire victims
26 November 2015
As South Australian and Victorian residents face the full extent of damage caused by the bushfire disaster, Suncorp Bank has released a financial relief package for impacted customers.
Suncorp Bank Regional General Manager for Victoria and South Australia, Michelle Bagnall, said Suncorp Bank was committed to supporting customers in the wake of the horrific fires.
“Suncorp Bank’s financial relief package provides customers with flexible finance options during times of hardship due to extreme natural hazard events,” Ms Bagnall said.
“All Suncorp Bank customers impacted by the bushfires are eligible for support and our staff are ready to assist them with their financial concerns.”
Effective immediately, Suncorp Bank is offering the following relief assistance options to impacted customers:
- An opportunity to defer loan repayments for a period
- Residential, personal, business and agricultural loan rearranging without the cost of most bank fees
- Waived early withdrawal fees for those clients wishing to withdraw from term deposits
- Refund of merchant rental fees for a period
- Credit card repayment relief where necessary
- An opportunity to defer up to three monthly repayments on equipment finance facilities
About Suncorp: Suncorp Group includes leading general insurance, banking, life insurance and superannuation brands in Australia and New Zealand. The Group has 14,500 employees and relationships with nine million customers. Suncorp Group Limited is a Top 15 ASX-listed company with $94 billion in assets. Suncorp Bank is Australia’s leading regional bank servicing more than one million personal, SME and agribusiness customers.