See our Cookie & Data Policy.
Transition Plan for the Insurance in Super Voluntary Code of Practice
27 December 2018
We are aiming to improve the insurance arrangements available to our members through their Suncorp super products. This includes:
- helping members better understand the insurance available to them,
- providing members with access to better priced insurance cover,
- enabling members to more easily make changes to their insurance, to the extent they can be made, to suit their needs, and
- supporting our members when they need it most – at claim time.
- We believe that adopting the Code is in the best interests of our member’s and anticipate it will lead to better outcomes for our members in relation to insurance arrangements through their Suncorp super products.
Our Transition Plan provides you with a timeline outlining what we will do to comply with the Code, which should help us achieve the above goals. You can read our Transition Plan.