The Federal Budget 2021-22 included good news for super members. Find out what it could mean for you.
What kinds of fees do super funds charge?
Australian super funds charge a range of fees, including:
- Administration – for managing your account;
- Investment – for managing your investments
- Advice – such as investment advice;
- Switching – if you change funds or investment options within your current fund;
- Activity – if you need to split an account after a divorce or need a specific service; and
- Buy/sell spreads – to cover the transaction costs of buying or selling investment options.
Suncorp doesn’t charge any switching or activity fees.
To learn more about the fees and costs associated with a Suncorp Everyday of Suncorp Brighter Super account, please read the policy documents.