Your Annual Statement is ready. To see how your super is going, login to your online account and visit your inbox.
What kinds of fees do super funds charge?
Australian super funds charge a range of fees, including:
- Administration – for managing your account;
- Investment – for managing your investments
- Advice – such as investment advice;
- Switching – if you change funds or investment options within your current fund;
- Activity – if you need to split an account after a divorce or need a specific service; and
- Buy/sell spreads – to cover the transaction costs of buying or selling investment options.
Suncorp doesn’t charge any switching or activity fees.
To learn more about the fees and costs associated with a Suncorp Everyday of Suncorp Brighter Super account, please read the policy documents.