See our Cookie & Data Policy.
What can I be covered for under my insurance in super?
If you’re eligible for insurance cover within your Suncorp Everyday Super account, you’ll have:
- Access to Life and Total and Permanent Disability Cover (TPD);
- Coverage based on your age that automatically adjusts as you get older;
- The option to apply for additional cover up to $850,000
If you’re eligible for insurance in a Suncorp Brighter Super account, you can receive:
- Up to $5 million of Life cover (including terminal illness cover up to $3 million);
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) cover up to $3 million
- Income Protection cover (two-year benefit period or until you reach age 65) up to $25,000 a month;
Eligibility criteria apply, so for full details and exclusions, please refer to the policy documents on our website.