How do I make a personal contribution to my super?
You can make personal contributions to your super at any time via direct debit, BPAY or in person at any Suncorp store. But remember to keep the ‘contribution caps’ in mind so you don’t run into any extra costs at tax time.
You can also set up a direct debit from your nominated bank account for regular contributions. We’ll debit your account on or around the 15th day of the relevant month, depending on whether you have set up monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly contributions.
Alternatively, to make your contribution via BPAY, use your Customer Reference Number (CRN) – which you can find on your online account – and the corresponding biller code listed below:
- Employer SG/Award contribution – 256594
- Salary sacrifice contribution – 256610
- Spouse contribution – 256628
- Member contribution – 256602
- Employer voluntary contribution – 256636