Super options for employers
Why choose Suncorp Super as a default fund?
Easily set your account up online
Whether you're starting a new business or looking to switch from an existing default fund - it's easy
All you need is:
- Your company details (Including Company Name, ABN and address).
- Details of any staff you are authorising for online access.
- Payment details for making super contributions (Direct Credit or Direct Debit).
Once your account is set up, we’ll provide you with your online account details so you can set up your employees and start making super contributions.
Make Suncorp Everyday Super/Suncorp Brighter Super your company's default fund. All you need to do is:
- Nominate Suncorp Everyday Super/Suncorp Brighter Super as your workplace default fund on the Standard Choice form.
- Include a superannuation clause in a Workplace Agreement.
Switching from another default provider?
Suncorp Everyday Super includes life insurance and so is an excellent choice to make as your business’s default Super Fund. Most modern awards have a clause that nominates one or more default funds. If they don’t then you can choose Everyday Super to be your default fund.