It’s easy to keep your super with us

There are three ways you can ask your employer to pay your super guarantee (SG) contributions into your Suncorp Super account.* Choose the one that suits you.

A little time now could mean you’re ‘stapled’ to your Suncorp account, so whenever you change jobs in future your new employer will automatically pay your SG contributions to us, saving you time and effort.

Option 1

Download a form to give to your employer

  • Download and complete the Choice form (PDF). Be sure to include your account number.
  • Return the form to your employer.

You can do this at any time – it doesn’t have to be when you start a new job. Note that your employer may be able to refuse your request in certain circumstances. For example, this may happen when you have chosen another super fund for these purposes within the last 12 months. 

Option 2

Complete the ATO form your employer gives you

Ask your employer for the ATO’s Standard Choice Form. You can use this form to choose any super fund.

1. Complete the form using:

  • the fund details below
  • your personal details, including your customer account number
  • information provided by your employer - their Australian Business Number (ABN) and your employment type (for example, full-time, part-time, casual)

2. Return the form to your employer.

Option 3

Complete your employer’s online application

When you start a new job, your employer may give you the option to select a super fund online. You can use this application to choose any super fund.

  1. Complete the application using:
    • the fund details below
    • your personal details, including your account number 
  2. Provide your employer with our complying fund notice.

Important fund details – if you’re choosing our super fund


Suncorp Brighter Super,

Suncorp Everyday Super, or

Suncorp Employee Super Plan

Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) 98 350 952 022 123
ABN 98 350 952 022

GPO Box 2585

Brisbane QLD 4001

Phone number 13 11 55

Things you should know

* Important: Before making any decision about your current employer contribution arrangements, please consider what is best for you and seek advice from a financial adviser, who can take into account your personal circumstances.