Before you get started
We want you to apply for the product that is right for you. Please take a moment to read the points below and confirm Everyday Super is what you are looking for.
I would like to:
- Save for my retirement by either transferring money from another super account, making my own super contributions, or by having my employer make contributions for me.
- Have a simple online super account that can help me grow my savings, then have the option to convert those savings into a regular income stream as I transition to, or journey through, retirement.
- To set my account up myself, without the help of a financial adviser, although I can seek personal financial advice if I need to.
- A transparent fee structure and no investment switching fees or commissions.
- To have the fund invest my super savings for me in the Lifestage investment option that automatically adjusts to suit my age. Alternatively, if I want to make my own investment choice, I want a small number of investment options to choose from.
- To have the option of:
- being provided with Life and Total and Permanent Disablement insurance cover when I’m eligible 1 at an amount that is suitable for my age
- opting into Life and Total and Permanent Disablement insurance cover before I become eligible
- tailoring the amount of Life and Total and Permanent Disablement insurance cover I have
- not having any Life and Total and Permanent Disablement insurance cover at all.
- To view my account online via desktop or mobile, with the ability to transact and make changes to investments or insurance, check account balance and access statements (or receive paper correspondence if I request it).
I do not want:
- Income Protection insurance cover (sometimes also known as Salary Continuance cover).
- A fully self-managed super fund (including fund administration).
Click here for the important terms and conditions which apply to your use of this website.
Read the Everyday Super Product Disclosure Statement, Product Guide and Target Market Determination here
1 Automatic Life and Total and Permanent Disablement insurance cover is subject to eligibility criteria including legislative requirements and the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.