Terms and Conditions
Suncorp Registration of Interest for the exploration of strategic or commercial initiatives
1. Suncorp Partner Holdings Pty Ltd, Platform Ventures Pty Ltd (ACN 626 745 177) and Platform CoVentures Pty Ltd (ACN 626 829 623) in Australia. In these terms, a reference to "we", "us" or "our" is a reference to each company either collectively or individually (as applicable in context).
3. When you submit this registration page you are registering your interest in exploring a strategic or commercial initiative with us.
4. In completing this registration page, you must provide current, accurate and complete information about yourself and the business you operate and/or entity you are representing. Where relevant you further agree and acknowledge that you are entitled to act and represent your business or entity in this manner or you have the appropriate permission to do so. The information you provide may be used by us to assess your interest against current or future opportunities. The completion of this registration page does not imply any obligations whatsoever on Us contractually or otherwise including but not limited to acknowledging, considering or responding to you.
5. This registration page is offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis only. We may vary or withdraw this registration page at any time and without notice to you, and we may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of this registration page. Any cost associated with accessing this registration page is your responsibility.
2. Intellectual Property
2. When you submit any personal information or content via this registration of interest page, including text, comments, recordings, images, unless otherwise advised by us, you grant us and our affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose.
3. You agree that you are fully responsible for the content you submit. We will not be liable in any way for such content to the full extent permitted by law and will not be deemed or considered to in any way authorise, endorse, approve or support any material submitted. You warrant and agree that:
- you will not submit any content that is unlawful, fraudulent, or which may breach any intellectual property rights, privacy, publicity, legal duty to a third party (such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence) or other right, or is unreasonably commercial (for example, a 'guerrilla marketing' attempt), defamatory, obscene, profane, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, misleading or deceptive, or otherwise unsuitable;
- you will obtain prior consent to the submission of your content from all persons who have any rights (including moral rights) in relation to such content;
- your content is your own original work and, to the extent that any rights in that work (including copyright) are not owned by you, you will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the content, to the uses and terms herein;
- your content will not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity or device; and
- you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer, mobile communications device or any other communication systems.
3. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
1. You are not entitled to reproduce, or redistribute any part of the content of the registration page for any purpose whatsoever.
2. Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we, and our directors, employees, agents, contractors and related bodies corporate, are not liable to you for all and any losses, liabilities, claims, damages, expenses or costs whatever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising in connection with your use of or inability to use the registration page; any unauthorised access to or alterations of information provided on the registration page; your use of any third party websites (including without limitation those that may be connected by hyperlink to this site); any arrangements entered into with any third party in connection with any information provided by or in connection with the registration page; and/or the inaccuracy, incompleteness or tardiness of any information supplied through the registration page, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort, statute or otherwise.
2. If you have marked the "opt-in" box on the registration page, you also consent to us retaining your personal information so that we can use this information to contact you at a later date by any means (including telephone, email, mail, SMS or online marketing) for the purposes of providing targeted material, industry events or promotions to you.
3. Further details are set out in our Privacy Statement, including details of how to obtain a copy of all personal information that we hold about you and how you can have this updated, corrected or removed.
Updated June 2018.