Suncorp Funeral Insurance
Free Edge Loyalty Systems PTY LTD $50 Gift card promotion
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Customers who take up the offer are taken to agree to these Terms and Conditions. If a person does not agree he or she is required to expressly inform the Promoter and will be disqualified from this offer.
- The Promotion commences at 12.00 am AEST on January 2014 and closes at 11.59 pm AEST on 30 June 2016 (“Promotion Period”). The Promoter is Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530 AFSL 229880, (“Promoter”) of Level 28, 266 George Street Brisbane Qld 4000.
- Participation in the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 45 - 75 who during the Promotion Period purchase a Suncorp Funeral Insurance policy from the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each claim. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the claim process. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly over the internet or telephone may be deemed by the Promoter as an invalid claim.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, a customer must, during the Promotion Period, obtain a quote and purchase a new Suncorp Funeral Insurance policy from either the Promoter’s website at www.suncorp.com.au/tv or by calling one of the following phone numbers 1800 987 369 or 1800 208 520.
- For the claim to be valid, a customer must, purchase a new Suncorp Funeral Insurance policy and have completed their cooling off period.
- On completion of the Suncorp Funeral Insurance cooling off period, the $50 eftpos Edge Loyalty Systems (ELS) Pty Ltd Gift Card will be posted to the recipient. Delivery will take between 15 and 20 working days from the day the recipient completes their cooling off period. Only one ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card will be issued per Suncorp Funeral Insurance policy holder (s) during the first 12 months of the policy.
- Only one (1) $50 eftpos ELS Gift Card will be awarded per policy per Suncorp Life & Superannuation Direct product. Funeral Insurance If an insurance policy has two (2) or more policy holders, the policy holder who is recorded as establishing the insurance policy will be awarded the ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card ('Recipient'). If there are two (2) or more policy holders recorded as establishing the insurance policy, the first policy holder named on the policy schedule will be awarded the ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card ('Recipient'). Should there be multiple cancellations after the 30 day cooling off period for policies taken out in different Suncorp Life & Superannuation Direct products, then the Promoter has the right to refuse the ELS $50 Gift Card offer.
- The ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If an ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card (“Recipient”) is liable for payment of such tax. Terms and conditions apply to the ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card. For these and information on how to use the ELS $50 eftpos Gift Card, go to www.giftcardplanet.com.au or call 1300 079 267. Eftpos Gift Cards are issued by Emerchants Ltd ABN 30 131 436 532 AFSL 404131.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law, and subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); or
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or
c. any tax liability incurred.