Accidental injury claims
To lodge your claim, one of our friendly staff will be there to help take care of you. Please have the policy number on hand and other details including date of your injury.
Alternatively you can email us 24/7 by sending an online message.
Receive a claims pack
If claiming for Injury Benefit
- Claim forms completed by the Insured.
- Medical statement completed by your treating doctor.
- A copy of imaging reports (x-ray, MRI or CT) confirming injury
If claiming for Accidental Death Benefit
- Claim forms completed by the executor.
- Certified copy of the full death certificate.
- Certified proof of identity (birth certificate, driver’s license or passport).
Track your insurance claim
We know you want your claim to be sorted as quickly as possible. Your dedicated claims advisor will keep you updated of your claim’s progress, however if you still have questions please call
The time a claim can take to be assessed, depends on the claim type, circumstances and how quickly you were able to get all of your required documents to us.
Your dedicated claims advisor will keep you updated of the progress and will assess your claim as quickly as possible. View our claim process.
If you still have questions about your claim please call
At Suncorp we know that claim time is our moment of truth. It's when the cover that you placed with us really kicks in. We see it as delivering on a promise that we made to you - a promise to protect you and your family financially.