I live in a relocatable home, can I get Suncorp Landlord insurance?
You can get Suncorp Landlord insurance for your relocatable home if the home is:
- Owned and occupied by you and;
- Approved by council or the relevant qualified authority and;
- Connected to mains electricity, sewerage and water and;
- On permanent foundations and;
- Is not located in a caravan park, holiday park or holiday village or similar;
- Is not owned by a caravan park, holiday park or holiday village or similar
If your home does not meet that criteria you won’t be able to get Suncorp Landlord insurance, but you can still insure your contents provided the home is on permanent foundations.