I’ve got a coupon code. How do I use it?
Check-out coupon codes reduce the price of the eGift vouchers you buy even further. Before you use a coupon code, here are some things you should know:
- You can only use your check-out coupon code for one transaction. So, if you have a code worth $50 and you use it on an item that costs $40, you will not be able to use the remaining $10
- Once you hit ‘Apply’, this means you’re using the code for this item only. You can’t add the code to any other purchases, even if you haven’t completed the payment.
Here’s how you can use one:
- Open up your Suncorp Benefits account, add the item you want to purchase to your cart and proceed to check-out.
- Enter the coupon code at check-out then click ‘Apply’. Make sure you do this before clicking ‘Pay now’
- After you hit ‘Apply’, you’ll then see your new purchase price, reduced by the value of the coupon.