Suncorp Life Protect and Income Protection Insurance
$200 Cashback Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Suncorp Income Protection and Suncorp Life Protect Insurance “$200 Cashback” offer Offer). By participating, claimants agree to be bound by these conditions.
2. The Promoter is Suncorp Life & Superannuation Limited ABN 87 073 979 530 AFSL 229880, (“Promoter”) of Level 28, 266 George Street Brisbane Qld 4000.
3. The Offer commences at 12:00 am (AEST) on Monday 18 September 2017 and closes on or about 11.59pm (AEST) Thursday 9 of November 2017 or such earlier date chosen at the discretion of the Promotor (“Offer Period”). Policies purchased after the Offer Period will not be eligible for the Offer.
4. This Offer is open only to Australian and New Zealand Citizens or permanent residents, residing in Australia at the time of applying who are aged 18 years – 60 years as at the date when they take out an Eligible Product as set out below (being the date of completion of join) (“Eligible Customers”).
5. The Offer is only available in conjunction with the purchase of a Suncorp Income Protection or Suncorp Life Protect Insurance policy during the Offer Period (“Eligible Product(s)”),
6. Only one $200 Cashback will be issued per Suncorp Income Protection and Life Protect Insurance per Eligible Customer during the first 12 months of the policy.
7. The Offer consists of $200 Cashback where the entry requirements in paragraph 8 are met. The $200 Cashback will be available for redemption 60 days from the policy commencement date of the Eligible Product.
Note: the Offer is unable to be applied and will be forfeited if the Eligible Customer does not hold the Eligible Product for 60 days from the policy commencement date of the Eligible Product.
8. Eligible Customers must meet the following entry requirements (“Entry Requirements”):
a. the Eligible Customer must purchase an Eligible Product during the Offer Period;
b. the Eligible Product must have a policy commencement date during the Offer Period the Eligible Product must be current and paid up to date 60 days from the policy commencement date of the Eligible Product;
c. the Eligible Customer must not be a current policyholder of Suncorp Income Protection or Life Protect Insurance, or have joined and cancelled an Eligible Product 2 months before or during the Offer Period;
d. the Eligible Customer must have a valid email address applied to their policy.
e. Limit of one (1) $200 Cashback will be applied per Eligible Customer who purchases a new Eligible Product. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Eligible Customer purchases two Eligible Products they will only be granted one (1) $200 Cash Back for the first Eligible Product purchased. Furthermore, where the Eligible Product policy is a couples or family policy and the Eligible Product has two (2) or more policy holders, the policy holder who is recorded as establishing the Eligible Product will be awarded the $200 Cashback ('Recipient'). If there are two (2) or more policy holders recorded as establishing the insurance policy, the first policy holder named on the Eligible Products policy schedule will be awarded the $200 Cashback ('Recipient'). Should there be multiple cancellations after the 60 day period of the Eligible Products, then the Promoter has the right to refuse the $200 Cashback offer.
9. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion or corporate policy rate.
10. After the Entry Requirements are met, an email will be sent to the registered email address of the Eligible Customer within 7 days of the policy commencement date advising of the $200 Cashback qualifying for the Offer. The $200 Cashback offer will be redeemable 60 days after the policy commencement date of the Eligible Policy, with further correspondence to be sent after 60 days to confirm the redemption arrangements.
11. This Offer is not transferable, exchangeable or able to be combined with any other offer or discount from the Suncorp Group.
12. EFT $200 redemption code valid for 11 months.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or substitute all or part of this Offer with another offer of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Eligible Customers will not be entitled to any additional compensation in the event that the offer or element of an offer has been substituted at equal or greater value.
14. Proof of identity, residency and eligibility is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a policyholder cannot provide suitable proof, they may forfeit the Offer in whole and no substitute will be offered.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any persons that provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this promotion.
16. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this Offer if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Offer.
18. If a $200 Cashback or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the relevant recipient of the $200 Cashback (“Recipient”) is liable for payment of such tax. Terms and conditions apply to the $200 Cashback.
19. EFT Cashback will only be made into an Australian bank account.
20. To receive an EFT Cashback, the Suncorp Life Protect or Income Protection Insurance policy holder is required to enter Your Australian bank account name, Bank-State-Branch (BSB) code and account number.
21. If the Eligible Customer policy holder becomes aware that they have submitted incorrect bank account information they must immediately notify the Promoter of the error on 1800 257 717, select (2) for service and provide correct bank account information, and if an EFT Cashback is transferred to a bank account which was erroneously submitted by the Eligible Customer, the Promoter via its agent, Digital Glue will attempt to reverse the electronic funds transfer, which, if reversed, will be credited to the Promoter, which will then make an EFT Cashback to the Eligible Customer ‘s resubmitted bank account. The Promoter does not warrant or represent that it will be able to effect an electronic funds transfer reversal and the Eligible Customer agrees that if they submit incorrect bank account information, and an EFT Cashback is paid to an incorrect bank account, the relevant EFT Cashback may be forfeited.
22. The Eligible Customer holder should allow up to seven (7) business days from the day the EFT Cashback request is submitted to the Promoter for the EFT Cashback to be made to the Eligible Customer’s submitted bank account.
23. The Eligible Customer EFT Cashback will not be completed until an “Electronic Instruction” (being any electronic instruction, information, message, request or communication issued or transmitted to the Promoter ) containing the confirmation of the Eligible Customer ‘s policy holder’s EFT Cashback has been received and processed by the Promoter. The Eligible Customer acknowledges that the transmission of confirmation of the EFT Cashback, made through an Electronic Instruction, may not be received by the Promoter in accordance with this term 23 for reasons beyond either parties’ reasonable control including, but not limited to, mechanical, software, computer, telecommunications, or electronic failure, or the omission or failure of third party service providers or systems. The Eligible Customer further acknowledges that, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable to the Eligible Customer in any way for any loss or damage at all and however caused, arising directly or indirectly in connection with the transmission of an Electronic Instruction, or any failure to receive an Electronic Instruction for whatever reason.