It’s easy to get started
Download the Suncorp App
Create a Suncorp App account with your policy details.
Add your product
Link your products from Suncorp, AAMI, Apia, GIO, Shannons or CIL.
Explore Suncorp Benefits
Select rewards from the bottom menu.
Note it may take 48hrs for your account to be validated.
Watch the video for tips on how to make your first purchase.
Take advantage of everyday savings from major retailers, including:
Yes, if you are with another brand of the Suncorp Network such as AAMI, Apia, GIO, Shannons or CIL you can access Suncorp Benefits through the Suncorp App. You simply need to add your policy number when prompted during the registration process. Please allow 48 hours for your account to be activated. If you are with AAMI, you can also access benefits via AAMI Lucky Club through the AAMI App or AAMI online portal, for more information on AAMI Lucky Club please visit aami.com.au/luckyclub.
To access discounts of up to 15 per cent from major retailers, you need to pre-purchase an eGift card for each retailer you’re looking to get a discount for. Some allow you type in a variable amount (eg $68.55) whereas others are in select denominations (eg $25, $50, $100, $200).
When you purchase eGift cards through Suncorp Benefits, you’ll receive these eGift cards at the specified discount.
Most Suncorp Benefits retailers accept eGift cards in-store and online, but not all of them do. When you’re buying an eGift card, make sure you scroll down to check any terms and conditions. If you’re unsure, contact our support team on 1300 989 502 (8:30am to 5:00pm Mon-Fri AEST).
If you don’t use the whole amount of your eGift card, you won’t lose access to the remaining funds. We don’t track your spending activity with retailers, so it’s a good idea to update the balance in your Suncorp Benefits eWallet yourself so you don’t lose track. Some retailers will print the balance of your eGift card on the receipt. Some retailers also allow you to check the balance of your eGift card on their website if you forget to the enter the balance at point of sale.
You can buy an eGift card for someone else through the following steps:
- Open up your Suncorp Benefits account and select the eGift card you’re looking to purchase as a gift
- Before you click ‘Add to cart’, click ‘I want to send as a gift’
- Enter the recipient’s name, email address and a message
- Follow the steps to check out and the recipient will receive an email with their eGift card.
Check-out coupon codes reduce the price of the eGift vouchers you buy even further. Before you use a coupon code, here are some things you should know:
- You can only use your check-out coupon code for one transaction. So, if you have a code worth $50 and you use it on an item that costs $40, you will not be able to use the remaining $10
- Once you hit ‘Apply’, this means you’re using the code for this item only. You can’t add the code to any other purchases, even if you haven’t completed the payment.
We’re here to help
If you need help with Suncorp Benefits, call 1300 989 502.
Stay up-to-date with the latest offers, special deals and upcoming events and experiences via email.
Terms and Conditions: