Personal Loan Calculator
Get a quick estimate on how much you could be able to borrow based on your income and expenses. Simply fill in your details below and you’ll receive an estimate of the amount you can afford.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a permanent resident of Australia;
- Be an employee earning a steady income (if you are self-employed, please call our Contact Centre on 13 11 55);
- Have kept a good credit record for the last 5 years;
- Not be, or have been bankrupt or insolvent and;
- Have no past, present or pending judgements or claims against you
* Rates effective 26 August 2019 and subject to change at any time. Where a rate is not specified as referring to a secured loan product, the rate refers to the rate for an unsecured personal loan.
# Comparison rate is based on $30,000 loan over 5 years. WARNING: This comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
1 Where a loan has a fixed rate component, an early fee applies if you repay your loan within 12 months of settlement and the term of the loan exceeds 12 months.
The calculations provided are estimates only and are based on the information entered into the calculator by the user. The resulting calculations do not constitute a loan application or variation to an existing Suncorp Bank facility, loan offer or loan approval. This calculation includes an establishment fee of $175 and monthly account keeping fee of $5. Other fees may apply.
Banking products are issued by Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722 Australian Credit Licence number 229882 (“Suncorp Bank”) to approved applicants only. Please read the relevant Product Information Document and Terms and Conditions before making a decision regarding a Suncorp Banking product. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply and are available on request or at Product Information Documents and Forms page.
Does this apply to me?
Self employed is anyone who pays their own tax to the ATO – this could be a Sole Trader, Partnership, Pty Ltd Company or Trust.