Home Inspection Plus
Benefits of a professional building and pest inspection
A 15-minute open for inspection can’t always give you a true sense of your new property. Engaging a professional building and pest inspector can help identify potential dangers or structural damage, and could help you save you thousands in unforeseen building costs.
What’s covered in your Home Inspection Plus service
- Fully insured, accredited and experienced inspectors
- Interior and exterior of the property reviewed
- Reports provided within 24 hours
- Easy to understand reports including photographs of defects
- Get your report sent to your conveyancer
- Direct liaison with the real estate agent for stress-free scheduling of the inspection
Number of bedrooms
Price (inc. GST)#
How does it work?
Home Inspection Plus is provided by Suncorp Corporate Services Pty Ltd 69 074 966 466 to assist your booking with third party service provider, Johns Lyng Group ABN 15 405 913 998 and their subsidiary company, Global Home Response ("Global Home Response"), who provide the home inspection services.
The Home Inspection Plus report will not be provided to AAI Limited, Suncorp-Metway Limited, nor any other Suncorp Group entity. You may have a contractual obligation to disclose any maintenance issues or defects to your current and/or future building insurer, and you may have disclosure obligations and/or obligations to remediate certain defects under the terms and conditions of your loan/mortgage documents.
* This is dependent on being within standard business hours (9am – 5pm AEDT) and workdays (Monday – Friday).
# Prices provided by Global Home Response and last updated 8 Jan 2018.
^ Currently this service is only available to a select range of post codes in the Sydney area.